Manchester City’s Gameweek 10 fixture swing is finally upon us and it could prove to be pivotal to how the Fantasy Premier League season pans out for many of us.
We have truly reached an important crossroads for our big decisions as the focus continues shift away from Tottenham assets in the direction of Manchester City’s premium attackers.
The Citizens have seriously explosive potential as they host Burnley (who could be short of Nick Pope), Fulham and West Bromwich Albion in the next four rounds while Newcastle will come to the Etihad Stadium in Gameweek 15.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.