PlatinumGames, in partnership with Hamster, has announced Sol Cresta, a new title that inherits the spirit of classic shoot ’em up games Moon Cresta and Terra Cresta, and the first entry in its “Neo Classic Arcade” series. It will be available for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC (Steam).
Sol Cresta was first teased as an April Fools’ Day joke in 2020, but now appears to be a real game. The announcement trailer ends with the text, “now in development.”
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.