Onion Games has launched a survey asking which previously released titles from the company fans would like to see return.
“Over the past year, we’ve been running a survey to learn more about our fans,” the survey reads. “Now, for 2021, we’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions on what you wish Onion would release next, especially among our lineup of older, pre-Onion, legacy games.”
It continues, “Porting older games is always a huge challenge for us, and we can’t 100 percent guarantee that any of these options can happen. But, even if a port only has a 1 percent chance of coming together, your vote could be a big step in making that dream come true!”
Among the list of past Onion Games titles included in the survey are the PlayStation 2 cult-classic kissing adventure Chulip and survival horror game Rule of Rose.
The survey will run for seven days.
(Editor’s Note: If the survey link above does not work, it is also available here.)
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.