The broadcast will feature two parts:
- Part 1: Gemdrops Direct – A 10-minute segment featuring new information on several titles—only the jist.
- Part 2: Gemdrops Disorganized Direct – A deep dive with the developers into the games introduced in part one. Announcements, introductions, special corners, and more. A relaxed sharing of information.
The following titles will be featured:
- Laid-Back Camp -Virtual- Lake Motosu – An introduction.
- Laid-Back Camp -Virtual- Fumoto Campsite – Latest footage and new information.
- COGEN: Sword of Rewind – Latest footage and new information.
- Unannounced Title
Laid-Back Camp -Virtual- Lake Motosu is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, PC via Steam, iOS, and Android. Laid-Back Camp -Virtual- Fumoto Campsite is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, PC via Steam, iOS, and Android in April. And COGEN: Sword of Rewind is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam in 2021.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.